Sunday, December 30, 2012

sunday blues







H&M knit sweater, Zara blazer, Stuart Weitzman booties, Proenza Schouler clutch, Cartier watch, Hermes bracelet, Celine sunglasses

Hello everyone!! I'm sorry, it's been such a long time since I've made a post.  I just got back from a trip to New York with my husband.  I had such an amazing time, especially because this time, my trip to NYC was pure leisure!  I spent quality time with my husband and even visited a few friends there. There were so many places I haven't been to, so this time I crammed in everything within a week!  My husband and I were so busy (busy shopping that is), time went by super fast.  The next thing we know, we're back at our home with Caesar (our labradoodle).  The weather was cold as expected and we even got to see some snowfall!  With all the post Christmas sales going on, it was so hard not to go crazy with the shopping.  We were lucky enough not having to buy an extra suitcase to fit all our new stuff haha























5 comments:

  1. i like your sweater and bag!!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your style! and this outfit in particular :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is adorable! The blue sweater is so fabulous!

    Your Blog is just fantastic!

    My blog has moved to http://justthewayiammyself.com ! Ican't wayt to hear what you think of it!

    xoxo, Couns

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow dear.you look gorgeous!beauty <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the hermes bracelet!!! totally love it!!

    ReplyDelete